Nobody except God knows what is going to happen in the future however because we belong to God we can look ahead into the future with confidence and boldness because we know who holds the future. In addition, to looking ahead with confidence and boldness, we also need to determine to get better every year. The following ten secrets will definitely assist you to be a better person in the New Year.
1. Have a purpose in life. Staying busy is a sure antidote to boredom,
2. Know that things generally work out for the best , even though it may be hard to see how,
3. Maintain a positive out- look. If you look for the good in people and circumstances, you are more likely to find. Avoid criticizing anyone, rather pray for them,
4. Learn something new every day, or week, or month. We are never too old to learn,
5. Find something you are passionate about and then do it,
6. Remember you were placed on this earth for a reason. We are only on this stage of life, so make the most of your opportunities,
7. Remember the MED formula for a long life; Meditation, Exercise, and Diet. Prayer, staying active, and watching what you eat promote good health,
8. Find something to laugh about every day and cry if necessary once in a while. God gave you emotions. Use them,
9. Make a firm decision regarding a possible course of action. After you have made that commitment, take the first step. Always look ahead, never behind,
10. Do everything with great enthusiasm.